This recipe is simple and deliciosio! Take your ground venison and mix in italian seasoning, garlic salt, one egg and italian breadcrumbs. Wrap the mix around a cube of mozzarella cheese, forming a meatball. Place a thin layer of olive oil in a baking pan, place the meatballs in the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove the meatballs and place in a bowl, then cover with marinara or red sauce, top with fresh parmesan and serve with garlic bread.
- one pound ground deer burger
- one egg
- one cup breadcrumbs (italian)
- one tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- two teaspoons of garlic salt
- two tablespoons parmesan cheese
- two tablespoons of virgin olive oil