Sometimes, you can’t beat the basics. Frog legs are so damn tasty, you don’t really need to do anything spectacular to make them taste good. Just the fact that you are reading this means you probably have eaten and enjoyed frog legs. But if you haven’t, you HAVE to try it.
Pan fried in a black iron, just like fried chicken, is the way to go. We use Shore Lunch Cajun to bread it and give them a little “kick” (pardon the pun) Enjoy!
- 6-8 Large frog legs (skinned)
- 2 Fresh eggs
- 2 Cup Cajun flavored Shore Lunch mix
- 1 Cup Vegetable oil
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- Place frog legs in scrambled eggs
- Heat oil on stove in black iron skillet
- Place butter in oil
- Remove legs from egg and coat with dry Shore Lunch mix and salt
- Place legs in hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides
- Serve with rice and salad